Friday, February 25, 2011

PG County My Home Program

MY HOME PROGRAM 

Your borrowers Need Cash for Closing? The new My Home Program offered by Prince Georges County Good Day Referral Partner: If you have a client that is short on funds to close talk to a certified Prince Georges County under the NEW My HOME Program. This new program replaces the NSP Program.
The Programs start on Monday Feb 28, 2011. The Borrower can receive up to 5% of the Sales price to use towards closing cost 
Example $200,000 x 5% = $10,000 for your client! 
There are income restrictions and Debt to income calculations to take into consideration Unlike other programs, the My Home Down Payment Assistance only takes 21 days! For more information call or email me to get in contact with a qualified/certified lender.

Freddy Solis. Capital Region. RealEstate.com Realtors®. 703-943-7844 Direct. 703-955-3528 Fax

1 comment:

simonsgiles said...

I have seen this snap and this is really a great picture that you have posted over here, county home is really best for the investment and buying home. Hardwood Flooring Los Angeles